Organizations feel the need for enterprise mobility consulting and strategy for the following reasons:
- As a part of the mobility roadmap, most organizations go through the phases such as trialing mobility with point solutions, providing mobility extensions to core enterprise applications and infusing a mobility-centric strategy throughout the organization
- Many of the older business processes had been developed without keeping mobility in mind
- Personal mobile devices are no longer restricted in organizations
- The availability of multiple devices, operating systems and mobility solutions from various enterprise software vendors confuses the decision-makers on approach
- Growing focus on security along with financial and competitive pressures
As each enterprise has unique requirements, we serve our customers to recognize the mobility needs and benefits, and visualize a roadmap to accomplish the mission. We finally suggest a strategic approach for the project execution that fits the technological, budgetary and operational requirement of an enterprise.
In consulting engagements, we engage with the stakeholders of the customer for 4-8 weeks and define a medium to long-term strategy on Enterprise Mobility:
As a step ahead, for customers wanting to try out practical methods and solutions, we assist them in engineering thoughts into prototypes with initial turnkey engagements. The success of dipstick assignments has often led our customers coming back for wider and larger implementations of the trialed approaches and solutions attempted.