Testing of mobile solutions needs separate attention due to the following factors:
- Mobile applications are made for multiple devices, networks and targeted at highly diverse user segments
- Complex applications need to liaise with multiple data sources
- User experience demands are increasing
- All the above factors place due focus on non-functional requirements, especially in an enterprise setup where there are almost no margins for errors
In keeping with this observation, we have a core testing practice for mobile applications operating in a Center of Excellence (CoE) mode. The service spectrum covers test design, system testing, regression testing, test automation and compliance measurement across iOS, Android, Symbian, Blackberry, Windows Phone and Bada platforms. The CoE also provides mobile application testing consultancy as a service.
Another key offering of the Testing CoE is the Mobile Application Testing Ecosystem (MATE) that provides a centralized testing and test automation infrastructure on cloud for testing mobile applications . Enterprises & telecom operators can have their mobile solutions tested on any device, platform. Additionally, telecom operators can offer this testing framework to enterprise customers and developer communities to certify the functionality, conformance and usability and of the mobile applications.
Customers will benefit from the following:
Read about our Mobile Solution Development Services
- Comprehensive and ubiquitous infrastructure for end-to-end testing
- Mobile application testing on demand with no upfront investment
- Best in class tools and test methodologies
- Increased efficiencies and faster time to market
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and higher reliability