Windows XP support is ending in April 2014. Seek “WIN7/8-MigR8” support from Tech Mahindra now and migrate all your desktops to Win7/8 in a hassle free manner! WIN7/8 is Tech Mahindra one stop migration service spread over 5 phases of namely 1) Assessment 2) Testing and Remediation 3) Packaging 4) Image management 5) Deployment. It consists of an array of service offerings
Global Packaging Factory services:
- Assessment of compatibility of Application and Hardware environment.
- Creation of suitable application handling techniques, deployment strategies and support mechanisms.
- Application compatibility testing
- Application packaging
- Application virtualization
- Image creation
- Image deployment
- Application deployment
- Post deployment support
At Tech Mahindra we have optimum solutions for all your concerns.
Move and Save advantage of WIN7/8-MigR8 :
- The centrally managed PC settings standardized desktop strategy and comprehensive PC security along with compatibility testing via automation tools implies an immense cost saving opportunity.
- Tech Mahindra has a huge team of migration experts well versed in Windows 7/ 8 deployment as well as latest tools by Microsoft. So, why delay? Contact us now!
Application packaging services
We deliver Application Packaging and deployment services to clients from our Global Packaging Factories located in Chennai and Hyderabad, India. Global Packaging Factory (GPF) is a unique centre, which aims at supporting the packaging needs of multiple clients. Our Global Packaging Factory has the right People, Infrastructure and Processes in place to perform packaging for high volume of applications at low costs. In GPF, We employ a “factory” approach that includes highly repeatable and standardized processes to package the applications. A factory approach provides not only higher success rate but also enables packages to be processed more rapidly at very competitive costs.
We designed Global Baseline Standards for Application Packaging Environment which can be used for all enterprise customers globally. Thus our Global Packaging Factories (GPFs) provide:
- Centralized Packaging for multiple clients
- Optimized Resource utilization
- Standardized packaging processes
- Global Competence
- Automated tools
- Utmost cost and time effectiveness
- Top class quality assurance
- “Plug Easy & Play Quick” mode.
- Presence of sophisticated infrastructure, Packaging and deployment tools implying direct cost savings to customers
- Low cost of operations derived from optimized mix of resources and tools
- Effective usage of tools with year on year productivity improvements
- Requirement-based resource ramp-up to cater to the dynamic business volumes from customers
- High productivity and excellent quality of application packaging services