In the rush for new technology adoption, enterprises have deployed new age services on top of the existing enterprise management stack which has led to the following key challenges for the enterprise.
- Increased technology complexity
- Multiple vendors for the infrastructure solution
- Multiple WAN providers at multiple locations
- The increased management and overhead costs which offset the benefits of new technology deployments
- Inherent and growing complexity of the existing systems, which are now roadblocks for further new technology adoption
To address these challenges, the enterprise urgently needs a solution which will decongest their network and pave the way for a modular and flexible approach to continue subscribing outsourcing services from Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Modular managed services is the holistic way out, which provides the means for the enterprises to adopt and manage new technologies, faster and without being burdened with large capital expenditure (CapEx) outlay.
This solution reduces the time and effort involved to manage multiple MSPs and removes the need to develop in-house skills, enterprise management stacks and managed services around it. The Modular Enterprise Management Services (mEMS) by Tech Mahindra addresses these exact needs for the enterprise. mEMS offers a modular portfolio of managed enterprise services with a broad portfolio of offerings under mEMS solution portfolio.
The innovative mEMS solution portfolio empowers the enterprise to adopt new technologies with minimum risk and no upfront cost. Each business unit will now pay based on consumption and need. The modularity of the platform and offered services assist the enterprises to easily adopt new technology and services in a plug-and-play model. Tech Mahindra’s extensive partner ecosystems ensure that the OEM offerings and any new technology introduction can be efficiently delivered.
- Network Planning and Design
- Traffic Forecasting, Modeling, Vendor and Element Selection, Network Design
- Network Build
- Construct the network including site management activities
- Network Maintenance
- Contract management, device maintenance and spare part management
- Network Operations
- Remote network management infrastructure, field operations and Enterprise Network Operations Center.
- Application Service Delivery
- Develop new applications, services and service management platform
- Service Provisioning and Activation
- Process Service Order Requests, service activation and provisioning
- Unified Billing
- Deliver enterprise customer billing, third-party AMC billing, and services billing, to provide a consolidated view of the spend to the organization
Monthly subscription model that includes license and professional services cost license - No upfront license cost involved
End to End Enterprise Network Managed services ecosystem, with over 30 service bundles supported to suit your needs
Empowers the enterprise to pick and choose a modular solution most suited to your business situation
Always up to date technology road map of the platform with current trends that can be easily aligned with the business requirement of the enterprise
Usable life of enterprise equipment and the ROI are maximized due to low turnaround time for onboarding of new technology
Build-as-you-need: Shared platform and shared service architecture ensures that you do not pay for unused capacity
Unified visibility of complex network health
Holistic governance model with a dedicated Account Manager and a unified portal to provide complete visibility and transparency