The Service portfolio for IAM services is aligned with the overall objectives of the Security practice – it covers assessment, design, build and management of IAM solutions as follows:
IAM Consulting - We provide IAM consulting services in the following areas:
• Analyzing identity-related business and technical requirements
• Architecting and designing a best-fit IAM solution covering the lifecycle of:
• Identity management factors such as identity provisioning and de-provisioning, registration, role change events, self-care and password management
• Access management factors such as authentication, authorization and federation
We architect, plan and support the implementation of IAM infrastructure to ensure enhanced return on investment to our customers.
IAM SI - We provide full lifecycle deployment of Identity and Access Management solutions that include transitioning from legacy IAM systems, developing workflows, connectors, data migration scripts, and integrating with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). Our integration methodology, rollout plans, comprehensive installation and configuration services help speed up deployment time and minimize disruption to existing systems.
We also develop add-on modules and single sign-on plug-ins for our customers and suppliers to speed up federation. IAM Operations - We take total ownership of managed operations – 24X7 SLA based support services for large centralized IAM capabilities. Support services cover fault and change management, platform management, migration, upgrade, vendor management and policy administration. Additionally, the services cover ongoing small enhancements to the IAM infrastructure, such as the development or modification of connectors and workflows. Tech Mahindra IAM propositions for our customers
Organizations need to simplify application estates through a centralized IAM framework. The framework will simplify user identity lifecycle process, improve user experience through single sign-on, enhance the audit process and facilitate quick application rollouts with lower operational and development costs.
Our Identity and Access Management Services ensure:
• Fully automated user provisioning, thus increasing the employee productivity
• Facilitate seamless access to all applications that improve user experience
• Reduce help-desk support costs and risk of identity theft
• Enhance the ability to comply with corporate security policies and regulation requirements
We have been working as system integration partner/alliance with all IAM product vendors as below
1. Computer Associates – GTM partnership globally
2. Oracle – Platinum partner globally
3. NetIQ – Gold Partnership globally
4. IBM – Alliance globally
Apart from this we have alliance partnership with Microsoft and have also implemented the OpenSource access management platform based on OpenAM (supported by ForgeRock)
We have built a Multi-product IAM lab, Cross Platform CoEs for all the products mentioned above.