Design verification and validation is an important phase in the design and production cycle of every product. Verification and Validation of designs and testing before the real manufacturing of products ensures the product design is right the first time. Any design failures potentially impact the overall development lifecycle taking engineers back to the drawing board for necessary corrections besides of course effecting the cost involved for design iterations.
Today, majority of product testing activity is being taken to virtual world in order to best leverage the advancements in computing power, simulation techniques and latest tools and testing techniques. This also significantly reduces the time and cost involved in prototype building and testing. However, building of a virtual/simulation model that almost behaves like a real-world product is highly critical in order to make virtual testing most effective. Testing engineers thus needs a right blend of product knowledge, end-user/functional knowledge as well as skills on latest testing tools and technologies.
Tech Mahindra with its vast experience of working with global leading OEMs, Tier 1s across range of product industries have the right blend of skills & knowledge to provide a range of design Validation & Verification (V&V) and testing services through certification solutions.
As one of the leading global engineering service providers, Tech Mahindra offers the following verification and validation and testing services:
- End-to-end verification, validation and testing services
- Modeling and simulation
- Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) testing
- Software-in-the-Loop (SIL) testing
- Prototype testing
- Integration testing
- Computer Aided Analysis
- Reliability Testing
- Environment Testing
Over the years, we have provided comprehensive verification & validation (V&V) services to global industry leaders. Our design verification, validation and testing services can help you in taking products to the market quicker, capture design flaws and shortcomings at early stages, avoid expensive re-design, reduce cost and mitigate risk. We offer:
- Proof of concept and algorithm development for system components and system of system development with UML, MATLAB and Simulink
- Simulation of interfaces and protocol
- Performance prediction, in-loop test beds and parameter tuning
- Specialized and technical skills in the areas of stress analysis including certification, aerodynamic simulation, manufacturing methods and value engineering
Following are the highlights from our verification & validation (V&V) services:
- We have exclusive laboratories for prototyping, simulations and validation.
- Our engineers with specialized capabilities in high-end analysis and simulation.
- We are capable of virtual design and simulations for major subsystems in automotives.
- We are experienced in the verification and validation of safety and other mission critical systems.
- We performed safety analysis for an aircraft cabin door as part of a value engineering exercise leading to 20% savings. The design changes were examined for critical hazards and necessary safety evidences were established.
- We performed the complete verification and validation of Electronic Power Steering (EPS) software.
- We completed 3D plant modelling for a refinery.
- We worked with a leading US based medical device manufacturer for low cost product designing and ecosystem support in prototyping that led to faster finalization of the product specification.
Capture design flaws and shortcomings at early stages, avoid expensive re-design, reduce cost and mitigate risk with Tech Mahindra's Verification & Validation (V&V) services. For more information, email us or contact us here