Cloud Service Delivery Platform
All over the world, organizations are expected to migrate from conventional on-premise models to subscription based models.
To enable the cloud ecosystem, Tech Mahindra has developed the Cloud Service Delivery Platform (SDP), which acts as a core engine to automate the cloud management processes. It is a generic platform independent of services, delivering various infrastructure resources (IaaS) and software as services (SaaS). The Cloud SDP provides a common mechanism to provision, monitor and manage resources. The Cloud SDP integrates with the virtualization and software configuration platforms to automate the end to end process and optimize the resource usage.
Migrating infrastructure/applications to Cloud provide various benefits like flexibility, optimal resource utilization and simplified IT management.
Tech Mahindra’s robust Cloud SDP will enable cable providers to offer IaaS/SaaS/PaaS with ease, lesser investments and enable quick time to market. It will also provide flexibility to add new services quickly and help cable operators more adaptable to dynamic market conditions.
Cloud SDP Offerings from Tech Mahindra
Pre-Built SDP as an IP
- Common Provisioning portal
- Order Management, Staging and Queuing
- Provisioning mechanism with configurable business rules, sequence of operations and rollback
- Management Console for SDP configuration
Integration Accelerators – for integrating with 3rd party systems
- Standard interface for BSS/OSS Integration
- Pre-integrated rules and business logic for HMC
- Pre-built and extensible connectors for HMC provisioning system
- Pre-integrated rules and business logic for User management on AD
- Standardized templates for SoftSwitch connectors
- Pre-integrated rule and business logic for EVS provisioning
Application On Boarding
- Application Ideation
- Connector Creation
- Business Logic
- Application Mash up
- Application bundling
Support and maintenance
- Providing ongoing support for maintaining the SDP and applications on top of that