Tech Mahindra was honored as "2011 Communication Sector Partner of the year" at the Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference on July 11-14th in Los Angeles, US. Tech Mahindra has demonstrated excellence in innovation and implementation of custom solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
Sir Richard Branson and Steve Ballmer were the two primary keynote speakers. Over 15,000 global Microsoft partners and host of Microsoft executives attended this conference where Vivek Kalra (VP-NA Sales) representing Tech Mahindra was recognized by John Roskill (Corporate VP, Microsoft) on WPC center stage.
Vivek Kalra delivered a session on Tech Mahindra’s experience on partnering with Microsoft which was well attended and received.
- Public Sector debut partner of the year 2010
- EPG Application Platform Partner of the year 2010
- MBS Promising Partner of the year 2010 – CRM
- Our Azure based healthcare solution has been awarded by Microsoft in ‘Best .NET Solution hosted on Microsoft Azure Platform’
- Outstanding Partner Award for ACF/Vista for 2009 among all offshore partners
- Partner of the Year 2007