IPTV Mediaroom Solutions Overview
Tech Mahindra plays a significant role with both incumbent and emerging service providers and enterprises in the IPTV and triple play areas. Hence service providers seeking to pilot and deploy IPTV and triple play solutions across their networks as a way to build their retail consumer offerings around value-added video-centric services can take advantage of the experience and global reach offered by Tech Mahindra.
Converged Applications/Services on Mediaroom leveraging Tech Mahindra’s Application Abstraction Framework (TAAF)
Tech Mahindra presents a powerful normalization mechanism to interact with Mediaroom, isolate and protect the video investments and create a multi-tenant environment for service providers to enable and secure the customer experience on video without disruption on any of its ecosystem elements.
This layer termed as TAAF or Tech Mahindra Application Abstraction Framework, that covers native as well as integration applications including EPG, EAS, green-walled third-party application players, soft-switches / PBXes, RDVR & native Mediaroom applications. Vendors with no direct integration with Mediaroom become compliant easily. This layer helps in minimizing operational issues and delayed roll-outs when faster time to market is actually possible.
- Multi-million dollar investment in building pre-integrated E2E IPTV system
- Mediaroom center of excellence labs for deployment and Apps Development Lab
- Tier-1 vendor’s STB related testing; includes DSLAMs and VOD testing for HD, Dolby
- Network Simulation lab
- Interop Certification Lab for Tier 1 IPTV Equipment vendor
- Encoder certification lab
- Best Practices in IPTV domain having worked with 2 Tier-1 Telecom Operators
- Active Participation in IPTV forums in different geographies