The Cloud Brokerage & Aggregation Enablement market is estimated to grow from $225.42 million in 2013 to $2.03 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 55.3%. The overall global Cloud Aggregation market is estimated to grow from $1.57 billion in 2013 to $10.5 billion by 2018. This represents a CAGR of 46.2%.
Cloud Brokerage and Cloud Aggregation provide enterprises and their customers a wider choice of cloud services from multiple Cloud Service Providers (CSPs). However, such Cloud Brokers and Cloud Aggregators face challenges like:
- Unavailability of a common service platform that can customize or aggregate the cloud services as per SMB or enterprise business requirements.
- Unable to offer multiple cloud services (IaaS, SaaS and PaaS) on a single platform.
- Unable to deliver new services faster as per changing market trends.
- Underutilized capacity of existing infrastructure reduces ROI.
- Unable to offer pay-per-use model for SMBs.
- Excess time and resources spent on aggregating and managing services from multiple platforms.
Tech Mahindra’s Cloud Aggregation Platform (CAP) is a common integrated platform designed for Cloud Brokers and Cloud Service Providers to deliver cloud services. It offers common reusable services, ISV onboarding, SSO, common marketplace, marketplace administration, web stores for sales executive, customer self-care, catalog management, order orchestration and accelerated exposure to a variety of services.
CAP provides end-to-end service lifecycle management and allows faster on-boarding of multiple services. CAP brings the following benefits:
- It is a single automated platform to onboard and provision any type of service (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS) from public, private and hybrid clouds.
- It provides the ease of becoming a Cloud Broker by taking advantage of public cloud services, and with minimum investment.
- Allows service providers to utilize existing infrastructure to sell more and more services.
- Allows aggregators to use existing core services to deliver value added services that target business problems of SMBs, thereby increasing the SMB customer base.
- It comes with readymade connectors for faster on-boarding of any type of services.
- It offers pay-per-use model.
CAP OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS ADVANTAGES TO TELCOS, CLOUD BROKERS AND AGGREGATORS
- Cloud Brokers require minimum investment since they can easily use public cloud services.
- Increases infrastructure utilization and hence increases ROI.
- Allows faster onboarding and quicker go-to-market of services.
- Increases the SMB customer base and increases revenue, since it offers services aimed at solving business issues on pay-per-use model.
- Saves time and effort with Jeopardy Management feature.
- It is an automated platform that helps to reduce the error rate for on-boarding and provisioning
- Significant reduction in operational costs.
Tech Mahindra CAP (previously Cloud SDP) enabled automated on-boarding and provisioning of services, which helped a Cloud provider in Finland grow their business10 times within a couple of years. Our solution helped the customer accrue the following benefits:
- 96% Reduction in onboarding time
- 99% Reduction in service delivery time
- 99% Reduction in errors
- 95% Automation of provisioning & lifecycle mgmt.
- 60% Reduction in operational costs