Oracle Retail Merchandising System is a scalable platform that helps retailers optimize operations through effective management of purchasing, distribution, and financial closing processes.
Fashion Retailers who use the Oracle Retail Merchandising System in their business, face a number of challenges.
These stem from a lack of customization in the Oracle Retail Merchandising System, for fashion retailers.
- Confirmation of product supply from vendors before item creation in the system
- Painstaking manual process to raise a transfer to a warehouse
- Approval authorities unsure of what is pending against their names
- Navigation to multiple transaction types necessary to search for approval requests
- Lack of visibility causing process slowdowns and delays
- Manual operations
- Use of email for communication leading to duplication of Effort
Fashion Retailers need a tailor-made solution that customizes Oracle Retail Merchandising System to their workflow and fixes its usability shortcomings to better serve the needs of their business.
Apparel xPress™ addresses the needs of Fashion Retailers and adds procurement, inventory management and other vital functionalities missing in Oracle Retail Merchandising System.
Apparel xPress™ from Tech Mahindra speeds deployment and enhances the functionality and usability of Oracle Retail Merchandising System for Fashion Retailers. Apparel xPress™ enables Fashion Retailers to work without making any major changes, by maintaining the same Architecture and Data model standards. However, it reduces the time for implementation of the modules and steps to complete approvals. It also brings increased flexibility for approval, pending transaction follow up.
Fashion Retailers will see an increase in end user productivity, with improved processing, batch scheduling efficiency and simplified communication.
The Apparel xPress™ Solution comprises of these components:
- Pre-Order Plan
- User Dashboard
- Stock Transfer Request
- Merchandise approval dashboard
- Master PO Creation Process
- System Integration Mapping Tool
- Global Merchandise Restrictions
- Oracle Retail xPress Application Support Enablers
The Tech Mahindra Advantage
Tech Mahindra has proven Retail expertise in Soft lines, Food/Grocery and Department Stores. We have delivered more than 15 engagements on Oracle, PeopleSoft and JDE product lines in the Retail domain. We have an Oracle Retail certified team with deep experience in Oracle Retail Solution implementations. The benefits include:
- Simplified navigation
- Intuitive user interface ensures efficiencies
- Reduced manual errors in transfer requests
- Fewer steps to complete key tasks
- Easier navigation to pending transactions from the dashboard for authorised users
- Optimized resource utilization by reducing manual dependencies
- Easier process of vendor communication on supply confirmation
- Enhanced transactional visibility minimizes delays
Tech Mahindra has extensive experience in apparel & fashion business and is currently working with 5 global apparel and fashion retailers, including US based speciality retailer with presence in US, Canada & Europe