While nobody wants to be at the receiving end of a bill, it is an indispensable mechanism that streamlines financial dealings for all, especially enterprises. Given the large scale of billing, there are bound to be inefficiencies in the billing protocol for large companies.
In an unconnected world, companies with billing inefficiencies face possible problems such as declining revenue and billing leakage, besides losing out to:
- Reduced margins
- Low Average Revenue Per User (ARPU)
- High lead-time to launch new products and services
- High investment as well as uncertainty
- Lack of scalable BSS stack
Our Billing as a Service (BaaS) includes various types of readily available billing services such as interconnect billing, subscription based billing, telecom infrastructure billing, healthcare billing, logistics billing, retail billing, convergent charging and real time charging etc. It also enables you to create or customize the billing services as per your business needs by using the various in-built Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
We offer a global platform, which is built on open source technology and has multi-tenant configuration to support multiple products and service packages. Our differentiated commercial models - on premise, hosting with managed services and Opex model, all bring together the best-of-breed billing solution which suits various verticals such as Retail, Telecom, Healthcare, Logistics etc.
The solution ensures:
- Low or zero Capex
- Accurate billing and settlements for events, data and content, including voice
- Multiple models to support B2B, B2C and partner billing
- Wide service coverage offering - subscription, post-paid and pre-paid
- Efficient and economical Cloud-based model
- Reduced lead time and operational cost
- Increased efficiency
- Focus on core competence with Tech Mahindra
Managed Services Model ensures:
- High level of security and administration
- Availability of highly skilled and experienced staff
- Increased operational efficiency with scalable operations
Our BaaS delivers business impact and is not just a solution.
Our Interconnect Billing service helped the largest telecom player in the following ways:
- By reducing invoicing delay and increasing CDR rating saved up to $2 million.
- By using the scalability of shared platform, lowered Capex by 50 per cent.
- By using Opex-based Interconnect Billing Services Bureau model, reduced Cost of Operations by up to 50 per cent.