The project work included implementation of Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Financial Management 220.127.116.11 using EPMA architecture to achieve their objectives of multi-currency transaction consolidations with their subsidiaries and their planning & budgeting needs.
Tech Mahindra was involved in creating a common Dimension library which has served for both Planning and Consolidation (HFM) applications, facilitating accurate, timely and relevant preparation of internal/ external planning & budgeting needs thus enabling a robust financial analysis. Furthermore, we assisted in providing the IFRS standard reports out of HFM Application, and used ODI to extract data from source system (Oracle GL) and push back to GL.
The key benefits to the customer included:
• Automated reporting process
• Stringent budgetary controls
• Facilitation of data analysis over actual budget
• Implementation of data security
• Quicker data loading utilities, increased productivity involving data transfer.