IBM IoT Exchange
Venue: The Hilton, Orlando, Florida
IBM IoT Exchange is a unique Four-day intensive conference where leaders in operations, buildings and product engineering will convene to showcase examples of how effective use of data and AI are transforming business operations today. The event is happening on April 23-26, at The Hilton, Orlando, Florida. IoT Exchange will help you display how to unlock the new value of data with AI. The Exchange is organized into four academies that are connected through main stage presentations by IoT thought leaders and IBM Customers.
- Enterprise Asset Management (Maximo Academy)
- Real estate and facilities management (TRIRIGA Academy)
- Engineering lifecycle management (Engineering Academy)
- Device connectivity and insights (IoT Platform Academy)
These four solution-specific academies, including 200+ elective sessions and labs, as well as evening networking events, will give everyone an exposure to industry-tested solutions from IBM and our partners, who are addressing some of the most critical IoT challenges facing companies today.
The event is carefully crafted to enable everyone to:
- Explore transformative client stories and best practices
- Understand the latest product innovations and roadmaps
- Learn about new use cases and business value accelerators
- Complete technical certifications and try hands-on labs
- Network with thought leaders, peers and practitioners