Our Remote Monitoring of Clean Room solution is designed to monitor and control clean rooms in pharmaceutical manufacturing companies. We have developed an end-to-end Remote Monitoring of Clean Room offering leveraging our expertise in Big Data and Cloud. Clean room monitoring ensures minimum human intervention thereby preventing contamination in aseptic condition. The solution increases the compliance to standard procedures and monitors equipment remotely from a central location.
- Helps avoid contamination through minimal human intervention
- Compliance to equipment maintenance schedule and log management
- Prevent human errors through automation and capture of machine data
- Wireless communication to comply with clean room standards
- 21 CFR Part 11 and other global regulatory standards compliance
- Sensors enabled continuous monitoring and control of equipment and process
- Remote monitoring and control from anywhere any time
- Multi-location monitoring and control
- Alerts for deviations and corrections before they becomes a major problem
- Real time monitoring and maintenance of production equipment
- Eliminate the source of contamination within the APA for manufacturing sterile pharmaceutical products.
- Minimal human intervention there by preventing contamination in aseptic process
- Increases the compliance to standard procedures
- Monitors equipment remotely from a central location
- Equipment will be visited by operator only when needed.
- Receive SMS (time stamped) at occurrence of certain events
- Availability of tamper proof information for audits
- Minimizing the efforts to achieve a desired result