Optimizing & Managing your CLOUD cost spends
Amid the unprecedented times during the COVID19 pandemic, organizations worldwide have witnessed a tipping point of digital-adoption to accelerate growth and profitability. Cloud has been the flagbearer in this innovation, empowering organizations in their remote-work-policies implementation, secure networks, and more recently, employees’ vaccination drive.
According to Gartner, global end-user-spending on public cloud services will increase from $270 bn in 2020 to $332.3 bn in 2021. These growth rates, as well as increasing confidence among company executives towards cloud computing expertise, are promising. However, cloud cost optimization is one area where IT decision makers lack in-depth understanding of this cloud transformation journey.
As per IDG 2020 Survey, cloud cost optimization is the biggest challenge that IT decision-makers face when it comes to harnessing the full potential of public cloud resources. This makes cloud cost optimization as #1 priority for enterprises with an expanding cloud estate.
ARE YOU AWARE THAT 7 OUT OF 10 ENTERPRISES EXPERIENCE HIGHER THAN EXPECTED CLOUD COST ?
- At least 30% wasted cloud spend
- Underutilized instances and idle capacity
- Inability to support agile business needs while ensuring governance and compliance
- Lack of real time monitoring and event resolution
- Lack of accountability and visibility of cloud usage
- TechOps - Automated day-to-day tasks and deployments for zero downtime with proactive problem resolution.
- SecOps - Enable zero vulnerability with operations security for hardening, backup, monitoring, operations and Cloud platform governance.
- DevOps - Zero manual interventions by integrating DevOps.
- FinOps - Focus on continuous cost management and metrics driven cost optimization.
Tech Mahindra’s Cloud Managed services help customers improve cloud operations, maintain security & compliance while reducing cloud operational costs. We provide our customers guaranteed lower cloud spend in the range of 20-30%, leveraging our iCOPS platform (Intelligent Cloud Subscription & Operations Services). iCOPS platform for Intelligent Cloud Operations & Subscription Management services provide a unified view across hybrid, multi-cloud operations for seamless operations and reduced costs.
iCOPS extract critical insights on the value and efficiency of the cloud assets; it provide real-time dynamic cost comparison and cost optimization for hosting the services on cloud. With the adoption of iCOPS, our customers integrate the delivery model with the necessary tools and best practices including a repository of pre-built processes that can be used to automate manual steps.
Focus areas for iCOPS platform include:
We partnered with a leading publishing company to enhance the availability of their e-learning services, including the reliability and cycle time of their product releases, and to reduce AWS cloud costs.
We helped Australia based construction company to manage a highly available and persistent cloud environment with optimized resource utilization and reduced cloud spend.