Undergoing business transformation has become crucial than ever as companies navigate continuous disruption in an age of digital economy. New modern technologies and competitors mean that companies need to become an intelligent enterprise that can tackle the challenges of tomorrow. An intelligent enterprise enables companies to drive effective business changes and results by making the business process more agile, resilient, and flexible. Companies can run businesses at their best by rethinking company culture, leveraging state-of-the-art technologies, and applying world-class industry practices. In a nutshell, companies need a holistic approach to successfully achieve their business transformation goal and become an intelligent enterprise.
Introducing RISE with SAP
RISE with SAP is a bundled offering that aims to simplify and accelerate the intelligent enterprise journey. It offers business transformation-as-a-service that guides companies through every transformation step by providing access to a broad spectrum of leading-edge solutions, services, and technology in a single package.
It offers a blueprint that companies of all sizes can quickly implement to chart their unique transformation course on their terms and timelines. Moreover, RISE with SAP eliminates the complexity associated with additional license purchases. It offers one bundle of solutions, one contract, and one responsible party for service level agreements (SLAs), operations, and issue handling.
Why Businesses Need RISE with SAP
RISE with SAP helps companies become intelligent enterprises and drive powerful business outcomes with its catalog of solutions that transform every aspect of a business. Before diving into RISE with SAP capabilities and how it can help a company change its core processes, let’s look at the common challenges companies face today.
- Evolving Customer Demands: It has become harder than ever to keep up with the changing customer preferences. Companies need to stay agile and scalable to achieve faster time to value and deliver personal, trusted customer experiences.
- New Technology: The pace of technological advancements is increasing at a staggering rate, forcing companies to innovate. Companies who want to pull ahead need to integrate modern technology such as AI, Machine Learning, and analytics across their end-to-end business processes.
- Uncertain Future: Pandemic brought to light just how important it is to adapt to changing business conditions quickly. Predicting future risks, business opportunities, and market trends are vital to creating a flexible value chain and thriving in an era of disruption.
- Increased Competition: Competition has skyrocketed in today’s business world, where everyone is constantly looking to unlock new sources of value. Businesses must continually examine the marketplace and keep tabs on competitors to implement new strategies and innovate ahead of the competition.
Moreover, companies are met with technological challenges and feel lost in their pursuit of business transformation, which often results in costly setbacks and little to no return on the investment of their valuable resources.
- Traditional On Premise Systems: Legacy or traditional on premise ERP systems face a slew of issues such as complex landscape, poor customer experience, and longer implementation time, which makes the process less agile and flexible.
- Hard to Maintain Customizations: It can be hard to manage and maintain multiple customizations developed to meet business demands not supported by traditional ERP systems. They also slow down innovation and make it harder to integrate new upgrades across business processes.
- Complicated and Costly Cloud Migration: Most companies postpone cloud migration because of a lack of knowledge and skills. Inaccurate cost estimation and disruption of existing business processes are other reasons why companies hesitate to move to the cloud.
- Multiple Vendors and Contracts: Companies find cloud migration overwhelming as offloading infrastructure and bringing a new party to run with ERP requires more contracts and vendors.
5 Key Elements of RISE with SAP to Build a Future-Ready Enterprise
As part of RISE with SAP bundled offering, customers can access five core elements to achieve business transformation. Leveraging these capabilities, customers can design a strategy that fits their business needs.
- SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Suite: Customers can streamline and modernize business by switching to standardized cloud ERP with built-in AI, Machine Learning, and predictive analytics. It offers 100 times faster reporting, consumer-friendly UX, and embedded AI, among other features.
- SAP Business Process Intelligence (BPI): RISE with SAP customers can understand and transform operations at scale with valuable, real-time insights, analytics, tailored recommendations, and guidance.
- SAP Business Network Starter Pack: It enables management of the entire supply chain in real-time, allowing customers to respond quickly to requirements through network-wide intelligence and improved collaboration across the trading partner ecosystem.
- Business Technology Platform (BTP) Cloud Credits: Customers can leverage SAP BTP cloud credits to avail business functionalities such as analytics, application development, modern intelligent technologies, database management, etc.
- Embedded Tools and Services: Customers can access services and tools such as SAP Readiness Check, Custom Code Migration App, and business scenario planning for easy SAP S/4 HANA Cloud migration.
Start your RISE with SAP Journey with Tech Mahindra
Business transformation helps companies deliver enhanced customer experience, accelerate agility, fuel massive growth, and maximize innovation. Start your business transformation journey together with RISE with SAP and Tech Mahindra and cut down the business transformation complexity while leveraging the following benefits.
- Standardized Cloud Architecture: RISE with SAP offers a modular cloud ERP solution, SAP S/4 HANA Cloud, with flexible extensions and timely upgrades, making it easier for companies to innovate and boost agility. It also offers a potential acceleration in deployment speed, saving 2+ months.
- Cost Savings: Companies can quickly realize the value of their investment with a 20% reduction in TCO (including migration costs) over five years for SAP S/4HANA Cloud compared to a traditional ERP deployment. RISE with SAP also offers an 87% reduction in sticky costs.
- Ease of Vendor Management: Vendor management is easy as customers have to deal with a single contract for the software, services, as well as IaaS vendors.
- Flexibility: Customers have the flexibility to deploy the solution on either SAP servers or hyperscalers (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) without getting locked into one IaaS provider.
Pave the NXT pathway to intelligence with Tech Mahindra. For more information, contact us today!
About the Author:
SAP Group Practice Head, North America
Parthasarathy (Partha) Gopalakrishna is an accomplished and progressive leader with over two decades of experience in SAP. He is a perfect epitome of commitment blended with a result-oriented approach. He is recognized in the industry as a thought leader in SAP technologies. Parthasarathy Gopalakrishna has delivered exceptional results in the past across multiple large programs with his sharp intellect, subject matter expertise and consulting skills.
Parthasarathy (Partha) Gopalakrishna is currently serving as SAP Group Practice Head, North America at Tech Mahindra where he is responsible for the SAP North America business. Prior to that , he had long successful stints at both Capgemini and Tata consultancy services Limited.