Show that they do little to support the vision of Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) jurisdictions for multi-channel customer service and a true customer-centric system
Based on this analysis, we have built a solution, named MOVES (Motor Vehicles Enterprise Solution) that leverages the extensive experience, lessons learnt and challenges faced from implementations we have done for the various DMV agencies we have worked with. Some of the salient features are as follows:
- Accessed through multiple channels
- Common view of Title, Registration & license
- Integrated view of DMV functions, with a single consolidated view of customer activities
- Online Customer Portal access to citizens with access and enablement of 24/7 Customer services
- Integrates with your existing DMV systems with an intuitive user experience
- Metadata Driven Application Architecture and Flexible enough to accommodate legislative changes, business and system demands.
MOVES is an Enterprise-grade System Integrated Solution that offers services across all the key stakeholders in the process (Customer, Vehicle, Driver and Motor Carriers) with a keen focus on serving the Governance, Risk and Compliance requirements, Permits, Fiscal Management and License Regulation.
The Vehicle Services module of MOVES supports the end-to-end business process of Titling and Registering vehicles. It originates as soon as the application is presented to users at the branch office or any other location the state deems appropriate for accepting the title application. Users can process all supporting documentation. Some of the features in this subsystem are:
- Determines the appropriate State sales tax
- Manages the complexity of title ownership types
- Manages legal owner relationships.
- Facilitates Electronic Titles and Liens.